Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Homemade Frame:)

My boyfriend asked me to put a picture in his frame for him, but I did a whole lot more! Want to know how to make it?
First, I picked the picture of course, and then printed out a mint zig zag pattern I found online (typed in mint zig zags). Next, I cut out some printed paper with fancy writing on it to put on the inside of the frame part (or inside half of frame -depending on style of fame). I then cut out a few mint zig zags (about five) to glue on over the frame (also over the fancy writing paper). Then, I found some rope and tied it into two bows, and glued it down on the lower left corner of the frame. Next, I found some decorative wire and bent it into spirals to glue to parts of the rope-bow. Now, I cut out a bird I printed out, and also glued a printed crown on the top of its head, and glued it down. Lastly, I glued down some paper flowers and assorted buttons in the upper right hand corner of the frame. I also glued some paper flowers by the rope-bow. Your done! Give yourself a pat on the back!
-The Elegant Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment